Total Pageviews

Monday, January 20, 2020

Encounter With an Apsara

Poetry is the first and last of all knowledge—it is as immortal as the heart of man. --Wordsworth


All those years, then to see you
ultimately in your bedroom
beautifully lush, built like a nymph
shaped by Canova
deep into the moon
tight as my god
I thought that god was saying
No Mark
you are not insane.
It’s just, her body
is an extension
of her convoluted mind.
I was in love two times. Can you understand?

Mound laced in a heart of hair 
glam wet between your wealth 
hot for palace disbelief 
thick as June and soft as dream

pressed against your lace 
a pink and crimson jellyfish 
flaring on the wave  
asking to be distinguished
sucked out rubbed in rounded 
like the horn of a slick continent 
redoubled twirled bitten
gently as a piece of fruit 
whose flowers need hummingbirds.

I've been lonely 
ever since D left 
and wondered what it was 
just to blow it all to hell. 
Now I feel bad.
Now I owe you.
Take my milk-white ass 
bulging in your hands beneath me. 
Take me all the way to heat
before I leave for home.

Raising the wind like a fussy thorn 
a port dividing a triumvirate 
of perfect degrees 
deep in the fortress
I delight the pressure
forcing me out, force my way in
her abundant pussy reddening
til every jewel in her mine falls
and rips so hard 
I lick the thick black line 
that makes her laugh
dividing lips deep 
as a valley of meringue
swollen under panties 
I roll in as she gasped

Is this what you've been dreaming of?

to feel her fluffy hair
just against my nose, clit exposed
a flaming plume, yes
the heavy sail of woman in her conquest 
all land ready for a king. 

If by this poem I can prevent you
from forgetting how I loved it, all
of it, please accept
Je n'ai jamais  
été aussi heureuse  
qu'en te faisant l'amour.
------------------------------------------------------

After that, everything is calm for many years. 
Life begins again, by waking up

and pouring your mouth full  
of coffee at a respectable workstation 
where you can forget  
what you don't know. 
What you don't know.

No comments: