Total Pageviews

Friday, January 17, 2020

3-2-1

3.
Space. Conflict. Repetition. 
The musician/philosopher lets his X crash 
while he dates his third wife and wishes he could stop. For him, this is growth. 

Betrayal. Heat. Logo. Smile. 
Allies dead in a permissible blitzkrieg. Hey, these things happen.

However. Eternity. Uncertainty. Something evil going on.

2.
I told my friend Let's go somewhere. 
In a sense I was being interrogated 
by a sewing machine. 

He loves his wife for all complaints. Nostalgia called. 
But we'll never get there. The polls were rising.  Damned be other polls.

Axis. Turned. Again. He says he is an intellectual fraud.

1.
Restlessness. Peru. Big dreams that never age. 
She visited the world she wanted. 
She lives here now. Where is next?

Older. Wiser. Sadder. 
Will there ever be no one left? Chicago?

I damaged my life on her. And where she ends I wake up asking.

No comments: