Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Escape from Towson Town Center

Fill  your gourmet  freezers  with strawberries and Mona Lisas. Streams of  people of all kinds flow like Belgian springwater nd the pretzels of my mind twirl round the diamond toys we dream. We are the gumballs inside the glass globe distributed randomly to open doors, never knowing if a man with a machine gun waits behind the next elevator.

Make a phrase and Define Me.  Keep me close in your faux revolutions.                                                                                                 
The  gumball sugar moves  me like a  fly to  its  downfall in the resin at the bottom of the tea. Make a wish. A French kiss.We will not be here long.

Sexy swimsuit billboard Latinas dripping  with gold  and graffiti that reads Immagrashun  Rules.                                                         
A kid with no name and no family got stabbed for no reason right here. It was like he never existed but one day a body was found.

There is a barrel of Muscle Milk behind the shiatsu massage chair. There  is  an   arrow pointing me down an ermine-fur hall. I breathe the scents that women wear, hoping the cashier will plant her talons firmly on vertebrae C1 and make me kiss her panda bear.

I often feel like an empty box with a golden bow. Put on the air conditioning and a light sweater. Yes, God, O, a thousand times.

This kiosk sucks.

The  Engagement Ring Of Your Dreams! Pearls of Oil Sealed in Handblown Glass!  One day they'll be rarer than the sky! 

Was that really Annelle?  She looks so young now!   

It's hard to find something that isn’t boring or disgusting.

I wonder if that lady is making a pervert of her son. He's been playing all night under the bower of Pimilico hats. He's spent way too much time frolicking under the panty racks.

Yo where Big Derek at with the pipe?

Rasins: Nature’s gummy sharks!        

When I find myself in times of trouble, I eat until I feel better. 

Sneakers gussied up like exotic birds on the perches of Foot Locker.  

Mommy, I want Christmas NOW!

I don't have time for this. The maps are always too precise, the legends  are wiped away, and the floors are three dimensions of total chaos.  

I asked a young man with a limp and a beard and a t-shirt with a squirrel that said I'd like to put my nuts in your mouth (which I thought was a little weird), Is it really true the pedophiles can see you but you can't see them? "Let's go to the Lens Master," he said. "Perhaps a man I know can help us."

Does this make me look fatuous?
                                                                           
 Beware of mannequins. Their braziers are always 50% off. 

I'll take my rest with Windex-blue beverages and the soft breeze of Polynesian calendars.

Two guys. One stall.

The cameras watch my every move, but I'm cool with it. I am pixelated to the worldfly like decomposition. Besides, the world's thinnest women are refined to the highest definitions. I said goodbye to love, and turned into the next undressing room. 

So like, what’s your range?

The phone numbers stabbed in the  walls  end   in  the ears of a Prada retailer, the ambassador of Myanmar, the best BJ in San Jose.

The  teeny boppers  pinball off  another sugar high, dance past Munch's Scream into the fern gardens and the sounds of a deconstructed cello, buzzing as they go, and drinking Mello Yello. 

Coming soon:Something new!   

Oh, darling, why are you crying?                      

Twenty-five people accrue by the chalk outline of Batman. Heard em say This one’s sure to take the Year’s Best Murder prize.  But I let the reporters do the surrogate sob and keep moving
cuz the elevators keep lifting me higher than I've ever been lifted—up forty floors in the sky, where the eagles fly on a benzedrine high. I've got to look better than now.

Woe to the poets promoting humanity. Everyone is disabled. But not everyone gets to park near the door.

No thanks, I'm just looking.

These forks looked much better in the box.

No comments: